Learning how to clear cache in chrome remains an important aspect in google world. Clearing cache in browsers is very effective as it helps to solve some browser-related problems. Here’s how you can clear cache in Chrome.
How to clear cache in Chrome for Android
The following steps will help you in clearing your browser history and cache on Google chrome easily.
- Open Google Chrome and tap the three vertical dots icon on the top-right.
- Tap Privacy and then tap Clear browsing data.
- Tap Advanced at the top and then select the time range for which you want to delete cache.
- Now select the data you want to delete and then tap Clear data.
How to clear cache in Chrome for Windows or Mac
Here is how to quickly clear cache on Google Chrome for Windows or Mac:
- Open Google Chrome and click the three vertical dots icon on the top-right.
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- Now select the time range via the drop-down menu. You can delete cache for just the last one hour, one day, one week, or all time. Select the time range you need.
- There are two tabs in this setting — Basic and Advanced. Basic lets you clear browsing history, cookies, and cached images. Advanced lets you remove autofill information, saved passwords, media licenses etc. Tick the box next to the data you want to delete. Then click Clear data.