There are different iPhones today with Apple making updates and new releases almost every year. However, some models have stood out over time. Here is a list of some of them and their features:
- iPhone 12: This model features a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display, 5G capability, A14 Bionic chip, Ceramic Shield front cover, ProRAW image format, and MagSafe technology for wireless charging and accessory attachment. It comes in five colors: black, white, red, green, and blue.
- iPhone 12 Mini: This model is similar to the iPhone 12, but it has a smaller 5.4-inch display and a compact design. It has the same features as the iPhone 12, including 5G capability, A14 Bionic chip, and a Ceramic Shield front cover.
- iPhone 12 Pro: This model has a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display, 5G capability, A14 Bionic chip, Ceramic Shield front cover, ProRAW image format, and MagSafe technology. It also has a triple-camera system with 12MP ultra-wide, wide, and telephoto cameras, LiDAR scanner, and a ProRes video recording capability up to 4K Dolby Vision HDR. It comes in four colors: graphite, silver, gold, and Pacific blue.
- iPhone 12 Pro Max: This is the largest and most advanced iPhone model, with a 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display, 5G capability, A14 Bionic chip, Ceramic Shield front cover, ProRAW image format, and MagSafe technology. It also has a triple-camera system with 12MP ultra-wide, wide, and telephoto cameras, LiDAR scanner, and a ProRes video recording capability up to 4K Dolby Vision HDR. It comes in four colors: graphite, silver, gold, and Pacific blue.
- iPhone SE (2020): This budget-friendly iPhone model has a 4.7-inch Retina HD display, Touch ID fingerprint sensor, and A13 Bionic chip. It has a single 12MP camera and is available in three colors: black, white, and (PRODUCT)RED.
Here are some potential pros of the best iPhones currently available:
High-quality build: iPhones are known for their solid construction and premium materials, such as stainless steel edges and glass backs.
Powerful processors: The iPhone’s A-series chips are among the fastest mobile processors on the market, which makes for smooth and fast performance.
Excellent cameras: Many iPhones have excellent cameras that are capable of capturing high-quality photos and videos, even in low light.
Wide range of features: iPhones offer a wide range of features, including Face ID, Touch ID, Apple Pay, and Siri, that make them convenient and easy to use.
Large selection of apps: The iOS App Store has a
huge selection of apps that are optimized for the iPhone’s hardware and software.
Regular software updates: Apple releases regular software updates for iPhones that often include new features and improvements to existing ones.
Good resale value: iPhones tend to retain their value well, so if you decide to sell your iPhone at a later date, you may be able to get a good price for it.
Here are some potential cons of the best iPhones currently available:
Expensive: iPhones tend to be more expensive than other smartphones with similar specs.
No expandable storage: Many iPhones do not have expandable storage, so you are stuck with the amount of storage you have when you purchase the phone.
No headphone jack: Some newer iPhones have removed the headphone jack, which means you will need to use a dongle or wireless headphones to listen to audio.
Limited customization: The iOS operating system is not as customizable as Android, so you may have less control over your phone’s appearance and functionality.
No removable battery: The battery in most iPhones is not removable, which means you cannot replace it yourself if it starts to degrade over time.
Fragile: The glass backs of some iPhones make them prone to cracking if they are dropped, which can be costly to repair.
No support for certain file formats: iPhones do not support certain file formats, such as FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) or MKV (Matroska Multimedia Container), which may be an issue for some users.
Apple’s new phones are the best iPhones ever made. That’s not to say they’re perfect. The new iPhones are expensive, and battery life could be better. But they’re the most powerful, most capable, and most refined iPhones Apple has ever made.
The iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max are the best phones for power users. They have the most powerful processors, the best cameras, and the best displays.