YouTube is considered as the world’s biggest known video sharing platform. Four years back, YouTube launched the feature that allows users to download videos to watch on their mobile devices. Nowadays you can download YouTube videos though it works only on smartphones – i.e. the YouTube app for Android devices as well as iPhone and iPad, and the videos cannot be downloaded on desktops. You will have a duration of 30 days to watch the downloaded YouTube videos — after that videos will remain in your Downloads section, but cannot be watched.
How to delete all downloaded YouTube offline videos at once
Below is the procedure on how to delete all offline videos at once from the YouTube app under settings
- Open the YouTube app , tap on your profile on the top right corner.
- Tap Settings. On Android, open the Downloads section, while on iPhone and iPad, you need to scroll down to the Offline section
- Tap Delete Downloads to delete every offline video on your device at once
That’s the simple procedure for deleting all the downloaded YouTube videos from your device. But if you want to delete just a few, there’s another alternative.
How to delete downloaded YouTube offline videos individually
- Tap on the Library tab at the bottom right corner and then open the Downloads tab under Available Offline. You’ll see the entire list of videos that are stored offline.
- Tap on the three vertical dots next to the video you want to delete and then select Delete from Downloads and remove the videos individually