In order to be able to clear cache on iphone, you need to this individually from various apps (if they support that feature). This is because, on IOS, there is nothing like system level cache cleaner.
How to clear cache from Safari for iPhone
- To clear cache completely, go to Settings > Safari and tap Clear History and Website Data.
- Once again, tap Clear History and Website Data.
- If you are having an issue with a particular website, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data.
- Now use the search bar at the top to find the website you’re looking for. When you find it, swipe left and tap Delete to clear cache for that particular website.
How to clear cache from other apps on iPhone
You can’t clear cache from third-party apps on an iPhone. However some apps like Tumblr have an option that allows you to delete cache, but most apps do not. The other option you can try if the app is slowing down is to delete it and reinstall it again.
Other options to clear cache on an iPhone
IOS allows for some system level options when facing problems with the software keyboard of WI-FI to reset settings. This can be done without removing all data from your iPhone.
- To clear unused apps (but not documents and data stored in those apps), go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage. Now tap Enable next to Offload Unused Apps.
- To reset system settings such as network, home screen layout, or keyboard dictionary, go to Settings > General > Reset. Now pick the appropriate option to complete the process.
- You can also quickly upload photos to iCloud and delete the local copies to clear some space from your iPhone. Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage. Now tap Enable next to Optimise Photos.